Linda's loves

Another new addition!

Another new addition!
Linda's new granddaughter Raylee with her Mom and Dad!

Linda and her girls!

Linda and her girls!

Saturday, March 13, 2010


Today is my brother Dave's birthday (our update blogger) and as I was thinking what I could do for a man who has everything, these many miles away, it came to me that Linda would want me to wish him a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY on her behalf. She would tell him how much she loves him and how grateful she is to have him for her brother. She would want him to know how much she appreciates his kindness this past week. She also might make a smart remark about his age but I'll let her do that when she wakes up!

So Dave, your other sister from NC wants to also say Happy Birthday. Enjoy today and do something with that cute family of yours. I love you too! I will end this post the way Linda always does in birthday cards HUGS and KISSES XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment